Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lakewood&Granite falls

Ready....WRESTLE.Ok im in Lakewood and were wrestling granite and lakewood and i was wrestling n 8th grader from granite falls and right off the start we tie up and then i shoot for the leg but he sprawls so i get back up really quick and then he shoots but i sprawl.So we play cat and mouse for a while and then it happened he put me in a head and arm and i got half way out but then he threw me and i landed right on top of my head but i got back up but i was so dissoriented i saw three of him instead of one and then the reff knew something was wrong so he let me catch my breath and then he asked if i wanted to continue and i said yes so we started up again and then i lost and the next day t practice we were sparring and zeke pushed my neck down an then you here this grousome cracking noise and i collapsed on the floor and found out later that from my neck down to midway beteen my shoulder blades was out of allignment

9 comments:

Mr. S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. S said...

Whoa! You best watch you don't get paralyzed.

Patrick said...

very interesting because it sounded like it hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

casey said...

wow it sounds that you got hurt pretty bad.

Justina* said...

OOOUUCHH!! That sound's like it hurt.
I like this entry because....Uh, it was very....intense. Yehh that's the word. Hope your neck feels better =)

daniel said...

I liked this because it was full of action. I also like the word choise.

Cameron said...

this is pretty good i liked that you added alot of detail.

Austin said...

Hey man,
I thought your story was pretty good because you described the moves and what had happened well

Cortney =] said...

Wow. This story was great because with all the detail I felt like I was there.... im glad your back is ok..

Peace out A Skiznizzle