Monday, February 25, 2008

GRANITE FALLS

So there we are in granite falls and its the last game of the night and its time for some varsity b-ball and were ready.Off the tip we get the ball and score a quick 2 as the game rolled on we just kept tacking up points.I was pretty proud of myself because i was foing well but at the same time frustrated because i wasnt doing well on my free throws but i didnt pay to much attention because we were winning.What really started to bug me was there best play Tre every time i would post up on him he would push me and elbow me but i couldnt do anything or i would get ejected so i just let him do it and it payed off because in the end we won but now im focused on kings

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Avery good detail on this blog. was tray fun to play against. you shut you down tray so we could beat them. do you think he will play next year. with wrestling at the same time.